Thursday, July 26, 2012

oakley womens sunglasses Look around

Times that experience different, thirty-six back of the room to the last white room black room real situations and I can select the room that emit white light.
But the fact can not be determined inside the real situation,oakley womens sunglasses, even the concept of , although not always maintain the leading position in the game, but just the However, at the same time in the game as a career, is also a player, the same has the courage to challenge the unknown with a strong sense of curiosity, in the face of such a big temptation, how can we not inviting?
Thinking a long time, I finally decided to enter it to find out. Room choice, it is the middle of the room an issue khaki light, The wind liu Taoist is completely me thrown into the back of the head compared to there may be kept secret, they are not worth mentioning.
I opened the alloy lock I feel the plane inside and outside the hall floor height is the same. especially into the left foot does not have any adverse reactions, I greatly relieved, and then looked certain, will remain outside the right foot cross into it.
When I fall into the patch of soil in the yellow light, when suddenly feel a burst of dizzy, I unconsciously closed his eyes when that dizzy feeling of finally past, I can not wait opened his eyes, and then found their own are quickly whereabouts to go. Fortunately, this height is not too outrageous, just only five or six meters, with both feet to my ability to bear some of the excess pressure.
Look around, come into my line of sight is a huge cave, stalactites everywhere inverted plumb, but I imagine the kind of brutal monster figure, but did not originally white tiger in his arms and told me white figure, and left me alone the people.
The other side, I entered the room at the same time, had wanted to enter one of the white and from the physical location into which the white tiger patch of khaki-colored light bounced out and door Shimen automatic shut up, and the walls together without leaving a trace of the gap. In other words, this room so suddenly disappear, seems to have completed his task like.
Lens pull back.
Looked extremely huge cave, although so far have not seen the emergence of some kind of freak, but I caution to prepare the injection ready But I found shopping for a whole more than three hours of the entire cave is not the slightest biological, not to mention

No comments:

Post a Comment